check_cluster and service hardstate

Gael Cheron gael.cheron at free.fr
Tue Jan 19 19:42:52 CET 2010

Hi all,

In the doc dealing with the service cluster with the check_cluster plugin,
the example uses $SERVICESTATEID:host:Service$

But I'd like to use the hardstate. As far as I know, there is no variable
giving the service hardstate. I had a look at the list
http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/2_0/macros.html

Do somebody know if there is a way to do this ?

Thanks a lot.
Regards,
Gaël.