Monitor Axis Cameras -- Howto?

Mr Gabriel gabriel at impactteachers.com
Fri Jan 15 11:10:12 CET 2010

> On 2010-01-14 15:36, Charles Breite wrote:
>
>> We have hundreds deployed and we only use ping to monitor them.

This is very similar to what I would like to achieve. The cameras have
that feature built in already, they can FTP in the case of motion
detected after certain hours, but I only wish to react if there are more
than two cameras active within a short time period. It seems a custom
plugin is the way to go here