Checking IIS sites when there is a default "outage" page

Joe Hartley joe.hartley at retailsolutions.com
Mon Jan 11 15:48:53 CET 2010

From: C. Bensend [mailto:benny at bennyvision.com]
> (hints/tips/examples/pointers on webinject tests still very much
> appreciated, too - I have some web apps to log into and test)

I had been using webinject to test NTLM authentication successfully on
both a RedHat 4 and a Fedora 7 based system (the Fedora 7 was actually
Aurora Linux for SPARC).  When I moved to RedHat/CentOS 5.x, webinject
stopped working for me and I have never been able to figure out why.

Webinject's last release was 4 years ago, and the forums have not seen a
post in almost a year.

I'm definitely keeping an eye on this thread to see what results come
out of it.

--
Joe Hartley | Sr. Linux SysAdmin
Retail Solutions, Inc.
joe.hartley at retailsolutions.com
+1 401.824.5040 (o) | +1 401.824.5002 (f)