Checking IIS sites when there is a default "outage" page

C. Bensend benny at bennyvision.com
Sat Jan 9 16:59:30 CET 2010

> Benny, you might also take a look at Webinject.pl  It allows you to script
> series of website interactions and watch for patterns in the response.
> There is a nagios mode and I believe you can pass credentials.

In the earlier messages in this thread, I mentioned it.  I'm not
having a helluva lot of luck with it, it doesn't seem to do what
I *think* I'm telling it to.

I would LOVE it if you had some examples you could provide.  :)
I will need to get it working at some point, I just haven't had
the time yet...

Benny

--
"It's not all about getting up and putting four slices of kickass
in a two slice toaster."         -- ark86, on Fazed.net