Getting parameters and plotting them in terms of % (Percentage)

Jatin Davey jashokda at cisco.com
Thu Jan 7 14:25:58 CET 2010

Hi Marc

Can you elaborate on what you mean by Nagios does not support it
directly. My understanding is that that the check_nrpe process does not
have such provisions to get the data in the manner that i have asked
for. Please correct me if i am wrong.

Also i checked PNP4Nagios , it has support for monitoring on linux boxes
, Do we have anything similar for monitoring windows boxes as well from
nagios. I checked NRPE and it uses the check_nt process to get the data
from windows boxes. Does it show graphs similar to what PNP4nagios does.

Thanks for your help.

Thanks
Jatin