incorporating CoreTemp into Nagios

James Pratt jpratt at norwich.edu
Thu Jan 7 14:14:20 CET 2010

Sure, that should not be too difficult - google around for "Nagios wrapper" or nagios-plugins to see some example wrapper/plugin scripts.

Here's one that monitors hdtemp I found real quick that should show you how it works easy enough -

http://linsec.ca/blog/2008/02/09/hddtemp-wrapper-for-nagios/

cheers,
james