servicegroups directive doesn't seem to work

Paul M. Dubuc work at paul.dubuc.org
Thu Feb 25 17:25:06 CET 2010

FYI, The reason this wasn't working was that there was 'use' directive in the
service template that was using a template that also has a servicegroups
directive for another service group (that line got edited out of my example).
Putting a + sign in front of the ebusiness servicegroup name did the trick,
adding the new service group instead of using it to replace the old one.