Notifying through sms and call

Eduardo Barreto lecb79 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 22:58:05 CET 2010

Hi All,

How can I set nagios to send a notification to the same contact but with
different way, let me explain, I've got more than 300 hosts to monitored,
and they send sms when it goes down or up, but I don't want to receive the
call from everyone, just a few of then may have to call my mobile phone, how
could I do that? Should I create another contact just for the call
notifications? Please, someone give a clue.

Cheers

Eduardo Barreto