Help required

Digital Edge reachtarak at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 18 08:06:17 CET 2010

> Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 20:27:34 +0000
> Subject: Re: [Nagios-users] Help required
> From: jim at jimavery.me.uk
> To: reachtarak at hotmail.com
> CC: nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net
>
> On 17 February 2010 17:36, Digital Edge <reachtarak at hotmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi List,
> >
> > It will be really helpful if i can get any response on my below mentioned
> > query.....
> >
> > I have an URL , say..
> >
> > http://www.example.com/sigin.jsf , After login in, it'll redirect to
> > "https://www.example1.com/ddo/get_sec_pwd.php" ; here another authentication
> > will happen, then it'll come to an URL
> > "https://www.example1.com/home/home.jsf. Inside that page I have several
> > other Tabs..
> > --------------------
> > Home|Home1|Home2
> > --------------------
> > all the tabs can be navigate & viewable after successful login of 2nd time .
> > And can be accessible within that session only.
> >
> > Can we monitor those URLS response time without loosing the session , one by
> > one in Nagios......
>
> Not in Nagios itself, no, but I expect you could use WebInject
> http://www.webinject.org/ to do the web querying and timing and feed
> the results back to Nagios.
>
> hth,
>
> Jim

Hi ,

Yes; even I have tried also. The issue what i'm facing is after successful authentication checking , I'm unable to navigate through those links.

<testcases repeat="1">
<case
    id="1"
    description1="Connecting to portfolio_signup"
    method="get"
    url="http://www.example.com/portfolio_signup.php"
    verifypositive="Sign in"
    errormessage="Unable to connect to the login page of portfolio_signup"
/>
<case
    id="2"
    description1="Authentication on portfolio_signup"
    method="post"
    parseresponse='mykey="|"'
    url="http://www.example.com/portfolio_signup.php"
    postbody="user=abcd&password=1234&mykey={PARSEDRESULT}"
    verifypositive="Sign in"
    errormessage="Unable to authenticate user abcd in portfolio_signup"
/>
<case
    id="3"
    description1="Authentication on MM"
    method="post"
    parseresponse='mykey="|"'
    url="https://www.example1.com/sso/get_sec_pwd.php"
    postbody="user=abcd&password=12345r&mykey={PARSEDRESULT}"
    verifypositive="Secure Password"
    errormessage="Unable to authenticate user abcd in MM"
/>

<case
    id="4"
    description1="Navigate through www.example1.com while authenticated"
    method="get"
    url="https://www.example1.com/quickenweb/main/home.jsf"
    verifypositive="How can I ?"
    errormessage="Unable to navigate through www.example1.com even though correctly authenticated"
/>
</testcases>

All the tests are passing except case4. I am not able to understand why it's happening. can anyone help me on this .....

/\
Ricky