Nagios ALerting

Ron Wilson ron at tvnz.co.nz
Wed Feb 17 00:21:25 CET 2010

In ngaios 3 how do I do alerting for a small user group of sql admins
that require alerting for anything sql related.

I can create a contact group for the sql admins but as there are several
services on around 30 servers do I have to add the contact group in to
each services Alarm Settings Tab?

This seems a complicated way to provide notifications to a small group
of disparate users.

Is there another w ay I can achieve this. It was  a lot easier in
earlier versions of Nagios

________________________________

--

Ron Wilson

Systems Engineer

Television New Zealand

P.O. Box 3819

Auckland, New Zealand

Phone 649-916-7560

A conclusion is the place where you get tired of thinking. (Arthur
Bloch)

online at tvnz.co.nz
CAUTION:  This e-mail and any attachment(s) contain information that
is intended to be read only by the named recipient(s).  This information