Nagios 2.5 stalling

Sean O'Brien sean.obrien at jp.fujitsu.com
Tue Feb 16 11:37:22 CET 2010

Dear All,

I currently am having a some problems with an older version of Nagios (2.5).

The situation is that at random intervals and for no apparent reason Nagios just halts. It doesn't
process alerts, forward information or allow access, it simply stops functioning.

It is not a hardware/spec issue and most of the time functions perfectly.
I was hoping that someone else had come across this issue and could guide me in the right direction.

Best Regards,

Sean