Acknowledgement text in emails...

Matt Simmons standalone.sysadmin at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 17:47:23 CET 2010

As Patrick Morris suggested, it's possible to include the
acknowledgement text using the $SERVICEACKCOMMENT$ macro. Just insert
it into the proper place in your "notify-host-by-email" command
definition.

--Matt

On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 10:09 AM, Andrew Davis <nccomp at gmail.com> wrote:
> For months I've been acknowledging alerts and including a reason why, etc
> but I just realized that the acknowledgment emails don't include the reasons
> that I take the time to include... and thus, my boss sees my ack'ing them,
> but doesn't know if its a non-critical issue, etc. Is there an option I can
> add to include the acknowledgment reasons in the acknowledgment emails that
> go out?
>
> --
>

>   A. Davis
>   Email:     nccomp at gmail.com
>
>   "There is no limit to what a man can accomplish
>    if he doesn't care who gets the credit." - Ronald Reagan

> any issue.

LITTLE GIRL: But which cookie will you eat FIRST?
COOKIE MONSTER: Me think you have misconception of cookie-eating process.