Hyperlink in Acknowledgement Comment

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Fri Feb 12 16:50:08 CET 2010

On Feb 12, 2010, at 9:10 AM, fevin Kagen wrote:

> Does anyone know if this is possible?  Thanks-

Yes, I expect that it is but you need to give some real examples of the command{} definitions you're using and your exact workflow. How you're trying to do this is very unclear. IMHO, you just need to use the ticket number as the ack comment and then insert that into an appropriately formatted notification command.

--
Marc