Service Availability Report issue

Assaf Flatto nagios at flatto.net
Fri Feb 12 15:26:15 CET 2010

Hello

I have an odd issue with the Service Availability Report .
The setup is as follows , i have a distributed nagios (3.2.0 from
source)  with a server running 6 http queries from and external network
and submitting the result to the central server .

The results are arriving fine and functionality is working on .
When I go to view the Service Availability for the services monitored by
the remote server , for 5 out of the 6 i get the proper report ( up
,down, success etc') , but for the 6th , it only entries like this :

11-01-2010 16:05:23 	11-01-2010 16:05:23 	0d 0h 0m 0s 	PROGRAM
(RE)START 	Program start
11-01-2010 16:05:23 	11-01-2010 16:07:18 	0d 0h 1m 55s 	PROGRAM END
Abnormal program termination

All the services configuration is identical ( with the exception of the
IP of course) , but this is the only one to display this behaviour , any
one has any ideas why ?

Thanks

Assaf