I can't browse CGI files in browser

Hamed Majnoonian h.majnoonian at farasatcom.net
Thu Feb 11 22:19:14 CET 2010

Hi!

I have set up Nagios 3 on FreeBSD  8 and Apache 2. I haven't set up any
authentication on my web server. When I run my browser I can see the front
page of Nagios, but whenever I try to click on a report page, browser tells
me that it can save the CGI file (as a download) and I can't browse the
content of the report on my browser.

Thanks

Hamed