Hyperlink in Acknowledgement Comment

fevin Kagen fevinkagen at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 17:55:55 CET 2010

I've tried all sorts of combinations, but what I have now is this:

http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/nagios/cgi-bin/cmd.cgi?cmd_typ=<CMD_TYP>&cmd_mod=2&host=<HOST_NAME>&service=<SERVICE_NAME>&sticky_ack=on&send_notification=on&persistent=on&com_data="<a
href='http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/otrs/index.pl?Action=AgentZoom&TicketID=
<TicketID>'<TicketNumber></a>"&btnSubmit=Commit

I know it can be done via the nagios.cmd file, but since these are two
separate machines, I'm trying to do it via a http command.

The above command results in the following comment:

"a href='http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/otrs/index.pl?Action=AgentZoom