check_siemens_highpath error in packet

Tobias Exner texner at eoipso.com
Fri Feb 5 11:47:56 CET 2010

Hi list,

today I'm trying to use the "check_siemens_hipath" script to monoring
our HIGHPATH 3500

When I start that script manually I've got the following errors:

//check_siemens_highpath -H 192.168.202.19 -C public -w 10 -c 20
Error in packet
Reason: (noSuchName) There is no such variable name in this MIB.
Failed object: H150E-MIB::cardState.1

./check_siemens_highpath: line 117: test: too many arguments
./check_siemens_highpath: line 118: test: -ge: unary operator expected
./check_siemens_highpath: line 119: [: -gt: unary operator expected
OK - Overall system state(normal); All 10 expansion cards(normal); CPU
Load 0% (w/c 10%/20%); Uptime: 85:21:23:51.77

/

Any ideas?

--
Tobias