Nagios

James Pratt jpratt at norwich.edu
Tue Feb 2 16:05:25 CET 2010

Hello, I think if you just change / fix the /etc/hosts file to reflect
the proper IP and hostname of your nagios server, as opposed to
localhost.localdomain, which should have an entry for 127.0.0.1 only.

Also, check the output of "hostname" command - if it's not correct, you
can set it via hostname -v "nagios.mydomain.com"

I think if you restart nagios after this change/fix, you will see what
you expect... if not, check your httpd setup/ conf files for correct
ServerName directive , etc etc...

Example /etc/hosts file :

127.0.0.1        localhost.localdomain   localhost
::1    		   localhost6.localdomain6 localhost6
10.12.200.90   nagios.norwich.edu      nagios

Cheers,
james