Nagios-users Digest, Vol 55, Issue 14

k Dylan' dylanklc at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 03:44:51 CET 2010

Hello,about nagios notification.

I use nagios with merlin,I write a notification's plugin exit 2 for test.my
plugin return code is 2,
Nagios whit this config:
notification_options is w,u,c,r,f,s.
Notification_period is 24*7,
nagios should notification forever,but after a notification timeout  nagios
will  nerver notify to me .
At the same time view nagios core CGI Services' status is CRITICAL. I find
nagios.log ,
there is nothing without start and shutdown log.

Does anybody get same problem?
How can you solve this problem?

best
regards