CPU monitor for a single Linux user spaceprocess ?

Daniel Wittenberg daniel.wittenberg.r0ko at statefarm.com
Fri Dec 17 00:45:13 CET 2010

I also modified one of the other plugins to do a user-space, check_ps.pl I think was it, so I added a -u <user> option that basically does a ps aux for all that user and then totals all the results.  I can probably get a copy if you wanted it.  Mainly because I don't use snmp for process checks is why I did it as a local check.

Dan