Check that processes run as more than one user

Terje Trane terjet at funcom.com
Thu Dec 16 15:21:39 CET 2010

I need to check on a Windows server that a processes is running, but for
two users. (So two instances should run, one as user1 and one as user2).
I'm running nc_net on the server (which is running Win server 2008 R2)
and can test for the  process running using something like:

check_command           check_nt!PROCSTATE -l myprogram.exe

This will say OK as long as at least one of the processes is running,
but I need a warning/critical if not both of them are running. The -l
parameter can take more than one process name, so I tried doubling it,
(and even tripling it), but that seemed to work just as if it was only one.

check_command           check_nt!PROCSTATE -l myprogram.exe,myprogram.exe

I cannot find anything in the docs about specifying user name. Any ideas
of how I can accomplish what I need?