Nagiosgraper

Rikard Dahlberg ej_seg at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 15 10:48:39 CET 2010

Right, pnp4nagioS  seems slicker.

However, after i've installed it, i got this error , did you get that also? If so, how did you work around it? :
"
PNP Error
Please check the Kohana documentation for information about the following error.
application/models/data.php [104]:
perfdata directory "/usr/local/pnp4nagios/var/perfdata/" is empty. Please check your Nagios config. Read FAQ online"
/Rik