distributed nagios ?

Andreas Ericsson ae at op5.se
Tue Dec 14 10:49:05 CET 2010

http://www.op5.org/community/plugin-inventory/op5-projects/merlin

> Any pointers to docs on how to set it up?

http://git.op5.org/git/?p=nagios/merlin.git;a=blob;f=HOWTO;hb=master
http://git.op5.org/git/?p=nagios/merlin.git;a=blob;f=README;hb=master
https://wiki.op5.org/merlin:start#guides

If I were you, I'd wait til tomorrow with installing it though, when 1.0.0
is released as stable. Reading up on the docs and whatnot beforehand is
still a good idea though.

Andreas Ericsson                   andreas.ericsson at op5.se

on peace.