high latency

Daniel Wittenberg daniel.wittenberg.r0ko at statefarm.com
Tue Dec 7 20:35:02 CET 2010

To watch this in a 'top' like perspective, I wrote a query into
livestatus, but we're running the livestatus NEB on all our servers and
multisite to be able to watch all servers.

Been doing some interesting performance testing with 4/6/8 processor
VM's and will be doing a physical box too, seeing how many
hosts/services they can handle before either CPU falls over or latency
gets too bad.  So far CPU gets too high (for my comfort, which is
generally a load of 2x # of procs) before latency gets bad.

Dan