Monitoring remote hosts

Daniel Tuecks dtuecks at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 6 15:20:50 CET 2010

Hi Rikard,

is your nsca daemon running (on your nagios host?). You can check the
process list via 'ps aux | grep nsca'. Furthermore you should try to
connect to port 5667 (from localhost and/or your windows server):
telnet localhost 5667. If you get connected you should verify your
network setup (Firewalls? Do you use (x)inetd? If so, is the option
'allow_only' configured?) ...

Daniel