check_openmanage plugin reporting Firmware out of date

Mark A. Lappin MarkL at lmfj.com
Wed Dec 1 17:03:33 CET 2010

I have noticed similar on some of my servers but to be fair to check_openmanage, the firmware it is reporting is out of date but when I look at OMSA directly it does not give me errors.  If I run the Dell system scanner, it does identify that I need to update some of the firmware on the controllers.

Mark A. Lappin, CCNA, MCITP: Enterprise Administrator | Lee Michaels Fine Jewelry
Director of Information Technology
11314 Cloverland Ave | Baton Rouge, LA 70809

Ph: 225.291.9094 ext 245 | Fax: 225.368.3675  | Mobile: 225-362-2770
www.lmfj.com <http://www.lmfj.com/>

[http://www.lmfj.com/images/lmfjsig.gif]

This communication is privileged and confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of this communication .