Internal Server Error Occuring when trying to access Nagios on the browser

Ifeanyi Agu ifepet2002 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 26 10:33:51 CEST 2010

Hello all,

I have Nagios running on my system currently. I purposely shut down one of my sites and Nagios to monitor it. From the browser it's telling me that there is a problem which is ok for me but it does not send me a mail. I checked nagios log and this is what I saw

1282660775] SERVICE ALERT: seamfix;HTTP;CRITICAL;HARD;4;HTTP CRITICAL: HTTP/1.1 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable - 616 bytes in 1.649 second response time
[1282660775] SERVICE NOTIFICATION: nagiosadmin;seamfix;HTTP;CRITICAL;notify-service-by-email;HTTP CRITICAL: HTTP/1.1 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable - 616 bytes in 1.649 second response time

Is there any other thing I need to set on my OS (am using Cent OS) to get the mail to start working. Thanks

Ifeanyi Agu

08063728802