Internal Server Error Occuring when trying to access Nagios on the browser

Ifeanyi Agu ifepet2002 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 25 19:15:26 CEST 2010

Hello Alex,

I have the changed the owner and group of the file to nagios but I still get the same error in nagios.log file when I try to start nagios. I tried this when logged in as the root user. I then logged in as nagios user and I could not even start apache or nagios. It was telling me that service is not a command it recognises. Please, please, please help me. Am running outta time

Ifeanyi Agu

08063728802