Help Needed | Web Authentication

Tony Yarusso tyarusso at nagios.com
Tue Aug 24 16:28:59 CEST 2010

  On 8/22/2010 3:44 PM, Himanshu Arora wrote:
> Hi Tony,
>
> Thanks for replying,
>
> I have already tried using webinject couple of days ago...  but i was
> getting so many errors while using the webinject.pl
> <http://webinject.pl> plugin after the installation.
>
> Even though the execution steps are also given on the link you've
> provided me, but couldn't get through to it.
> Would be really appreciated if you could assist me a bit on this or
> let me know the other way around because its been more than a month
> now, m trying to get this done...
>
> Just an FYI for you that m trying to monitor a website @ work on
> production enviromment. FB is just an example i hv used.

Possibly.  I've only done a little myself as well.  What sort of
errors?  Also, you'll find two examples and a couple of caveats on pages
4-6 of
http://assets.nagios.com/downloads/nagiosxi/docs/Monitoring_Websites_With_XI.pdf
if that helps.

(Also, it's probably best to keep this on the list so others can learn
from it and contribute as well.)

--
Tony Yarusso
Technical Team