cmd.cgi arguments info? - SOLVED

Danilo Godec danilo.godec at agenda.si
Fri Aug 20 12:20:24 CEST 2010

 On 08/19/2010 08:33 AM, Danilo Godec wrote:
>  Hi,
>
> where can I find information about cmd.cgi arguments available on my
> version of Nagios (3.0.6)?
>
> I want to acknowledge detected problems from a remote machine using
> 'curl' and need to turn the acknowledgment notification off...

I checked 'cgi.c' and I think I got it - the problem is, 'cmd.c' just
checks for presence of 'send_notification' and if it's there, it sends
the notification. It disregards any '=off' or '=

So the solution is just to omit the 'send_notification' completely
(previously I tried to set it to 'off' or 'false').

   Thanks for all the help, Danilo