Distributed Setup of Nagios

Bradley Radjoo Bradley.Radjoo at is.co.za
Thu Aug 19 10:57:23 CEST 2010

Cool :-)

Kyle, I assume you're not using the Community Edition of Groundwork Monitor.

Because I was hoping to find some help on this mailing about a a Distributed Setup using
a single instance of Groundwork Monitor Community Edition version 6+ with multiple Nagios 3 remote servers...
This proves to be very hard to come by.

Any help would be really appreciated

Please note: This email and its content are subject to the disclaimer as displayed at the following link http://www.is.co.za/legal/E-mail+Confidentiality+Notice+and+Disclaimer.htm. Should you not have Web access, send a mail to disclaimers at is.co.za and a copy will be emailed to you.