contactgroup definition

jm+nagios-users at roth.lu jm+nagios-users at roth.lu
Wed Aug 18 09:24:24 CEST 2010

Is it normal that there is NO error on startup when I
- in a contact definition
- add a contactgroups directive
- for a contactgroup that has not been defined?

I only get an error when I try to use a non-existing contact group in a
service definition. This makes me wonder what is going on.

[FEATURE REQUEST] No matter how it finally works, it would be nice to be
able to generate the groups "on-the-fly" as mentioned above, but with the
possibility to view the resulting groups.

Thanks
JM