Mail notification problem

Kiran Kumar P kiran.parrey at valuelabs.net
Tue Aug 17 17:53:33 CEST 2010

Hi,

Smart host is a type of mail relay server which allows an SMTP server to
route e-mail to an intermediate mail server rather than directly to the
recipient's server. Often this smart host requires authentication from the
sender to verify that the sender has privileges to have mail forwarded
through the smart host. This is an important distinction from an open relay
that will forward mail from the sender without authentication

So, can you add your email server details under smart host to receive the
notification.

Here is my configuration file

# "Smart" relay host (may be null)

DSmyserver.net