Passive freshness checks -> active checks

Charlie Reddington linuxassassin at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 17:03:44 CEST 2010

Hey All,

>> I'll check out the stats and turn on debugging next to see if there
>> is
>> anything there. In the mean time, what version of nagios are you
>> running?
>
> Nagios Core 3.2.1

This seems to be the problem right here. I upgraded to nagios 3.2.1
from 3.2.0 and nagios now honors my thresholds properly. I looked at
the change log and didn't see this listed as a fix, but maybe I'm just
blind.

Either way, this is the fix (upgrading) for those that follow in my
foot steps.

Thanks,

Charlie