Applying a multiplier to check_snmp results

Max perldork at webwizarddesign.com
Fri Aug 13 01:08:54 CEST 2010

I have written and maintain a perl library that extends Nagios::Plugin
- it is called Nagios::Plugin::SNMP.

It is available on CPAN and while it does not take the complexity out
of SNMP data it does simplify writing plugins that retrieve SNMP data.

The team I am on at my job uses it extensively - you might find it
helpful for creating custom plugins tht need to not only retrieve but
also cook SNMP data before doing thresholding on it.

- Max