CHECK_NRPE: Error receiving data from daemon.

ravishankar.gundlapali at wipro.com ravishankar.gundlapali at wipro.com
Thu Aug 12 14:35:28 CEST 2010

Hi,

When I run the command from usr/local/nagios/libexec (please see below)I
am getting the output

[nagios at localhost libexec]$ ./check_nrpe -H cetus -n -p 5666 -c
check_mem
RAM OK - 16402 MB out of 65248 MB RAM unused.

But in the web console it is showing as CHECK_NRPE: Error receiving data
from daemon.

Please guide me on this.

Thanks,
Ravi G