check_snmp_process plugin -- Need total memory used by all process

Jatin Davey jashokda at cisco.com
Fri Apr 30 08:15:48 CEST 2010

Hi

The plug-in check_snmp_process gives the performance data for the
processes running on a system. I have a system which runs 6 java
processes and i want to know the total memory used by all the 6 java
processes put together. But the plugin does not give this data , It
either gives the max memory used by a process or average of all the process.

How do i get the total memory used by all the processes running with a
name java ?

Can some one please help me in this regard.

Thanks
Jatin