event_broker_options and multiple broker modules

Wolfgang Powisch powo+lists.nagios-users at powo.priv.at
Wed Apr 28 23:14:02 CEST 2010

Hi,

I'm currently using NDOutils+MySQL to access both, live- and hitorical
data from Nagios-systems in a custom network management system.

Recently I noticed mk-livestatus and since the NDO-DB solution has
significant performance/scalability issues I'm planning to use
mk-livestatus for live-data-retrieval but keeping NDO for historical
data.

Basically it doesn't seem to be a problem to use both broker-modules
at the same time but I'd like to specify different
"event_broker_options" per broker_module. is that possible ?

regards, powo