event handler & flapping

alexus alexus at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 18:54:47 CEST 2010

On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 11:20 AM, Flyinvap <flyinvap at orange.fr> wrote:
> Le Mon, 26 Apr 2010 10:25:37 -0400,
> alexus <alexus at gmail.com> a écrit :
>
>> is there a way to incorporate flapping state into event handler?
>
> May be test $HOSTPERCENTCHANGE$, $SERVICEPERCENTCHANGE$ or
> $NOTIFICATIONTYPE$ macros in your event handler script ?
>
> --
> Fly

I'm trying to pass $NOTIFICATIONTYPE$ into my event handler but I'm
not sure why, it won't get passed...
I even turn on debuging and I see my event handler kicks in, yet
nothing get passed for NOTIFICATIONTYPE, yet all other stuff get
passed that I was doing before such as SERVICESTATE SERVICESSTATETYPE
and SERVICEATTEMPTS

--
http://alexus.org/