check_snmp-load.pl

Ihab Samara ihab24 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 26 10:49:48 CEST 2010

Hi

I have a problem with "check_snmp_load.pl", it is always returning 100.0% CRITICAL for a linux host, which is a false positive ofcourse. The check I am using:

check_snmp_load.pl -H ipadd -C public -T netsc -w 80% -c 90%

I tried all the -T options, but didn't work. This check used to work just fine but suddenly I faced this issue without making any changes on the host or on nagios. I am using the same script to check the cpu on other hosts and it works fine.

Any ideas?

Nagios version: 3.2.0
check_snmp_load.pl version :1.12