check_ifoperstatus Query

Joseph L. Casale jcasale at activenetwerx.com
Fri Apr 23 21:06:10 CEST 2010

>I was hoping, and expecting to see both 'real' interfaces (index 2 and 3) in the check_ifoperstatus output ?

Just glancing quickly at the Perl code, I don't think it iterates over all them,
also I don't believe that would make sense.
How do you return data on multiple interfaces then?

What's the logical return of op/admin status on "n" interfaces? That would
just be messy dealing with all the possibilities, is it good if 5 of 6 are up, etc...