Bug reporting

Andreas Ericsson ae at op5.se
Thu Apr 15 23:16:14 CEST 2010

On 04/15/2010 08:09 PM, Rick Mangus wrote:
> Hi all:

Hi Rick.

> I was wondering if tracker.nagios.org is the correct place to file bug
> reports and the like.  It seems that no-one has edited a report since
> Feb 1st.  I submitted a bug report and patch about a week ago, and was
> wondering if I should notify someone via email, if there's another
> tracker, or what.

I rarely check the Nagios tracker for bugs, although I probably should
since I'm one of the core developers. Instead I rely on those bugs to
be posted to nagios-devel at lists.sourceforge.net, which is the list I
primarily follow. I usually have too much of a backlog in nagios-users@
to even begin to catch up, so my normal course of action for dealing
with this list is to simply delete all mails.

> While I only found a small problem that is no longer bothering me, I
> would like to see this fixed!  So, if anyone here knows a better place
> to forward this to, do let me know.
>
> My initial report is here: http://tracker.nagios.org/view.php?id=138

I'll take a look at it tomorrow.

Andreas Ericsson                   andreas.ericsson at op5.se