Nagios Availability Report Poor Performance

Peter Schobel pschobel at 1iopen.net
Thu Apr 15 01:58:21 CEST 2010

Does anyone know why I might be getting really poor performance when
running the availability report against a host? Disk iowait doesn't
seem to be a problem. I notice when avail.cgi is running, the cpu wait
can get pretty high for one cpu. I increased the apache timeout to 5
mins and still running a 31 day report seems to exceed the timeout.

I am using Nagios 3.1.2.

System hardware is 4x 3Ghz CPU cores and 4 Gigs RAM.

I'd be happy to supply any additional information. Any help would be
appreciated.

Regards,

--
Peter Schobel