NRPE checks from multiple Nagios hosts

Burton Simonds burton at simondsfamily.com
Wed Apr 14 13:32:24 CEST 2010

I was more worried about 2 instances using the same port at the same
time.   I know I can compile nrpe to use a different port, but I don't
to have to manage 2 sets of checks on the host, one for each nrpe
instance.

I have been running it for a bit, and have not seen any issues.  I
guess as long as the thresholds and rechecks are set appropriately, if
there was a conflict for a check, it would recheck and then be ok.

i just wanted to see if anyone else is doing this, with no problems.

Thanks!

Burton