Fw: nagios web only show 400 node?

Marc Powell lists at xodus.org
Tue Apr 13 03:43:46 CEST 2010

On Apr 12, 2010, at 7:12 PM, wwanghongrui wrote:

> [...]

There are a few possibilities that come to mind --

- You haven't reloaded or restarted nagios since adding them
- The file you're adding them to isn't parsed by nagios (i.e. a cfg_file or in a cfg_dir in nagios.cfg). (run /path/to/nagios -v /path/to/nagios.cfg and see if the numbers presented are reasonable).
- If you have authentication enabled, the user you log in as is not a contact for the hosts in question.
- You have multiple nagios daemons running at the same time and there is contention over the status file.

--
Marc