pnp4nagios

Trisha Hoang trisha at rockyou.com
Wed Apr 7 19:45:07 CEST 2010

In our environment, the slaves send check results in bulk to the master,
which means that all the nagios macros associated with the results are no
longer available once reached the master. What I want to do is to install
pnp4nagios on the master so that we'll have graphs for all the results.

The problem now is how do I manually create the right syntax for the
service-perfdata file to be processed by the pnp4nagios script "
process_perfdata.pl", when all the macros are not available? Perhaps if you
have a sample service-perfdata file, that would be helpful.

Trisha