Not recieving email notifications??

ravishankar.gundlapali at wipro.com ravishankar.gundlapali at wipro.com
Tue Apr 6 07:47:21 CEST 2010

Hi,

The notifications have been enabled....please see below snippet in
nagios.cfg file..

# NOTIFICATIONS OPTION
# This determines whether or not Nagios will sent out any host or
# service notifications when it is initially (re)started.
# Values: 1 = enable notifications, 0 = disable notifications

enable_notifications=1

I have also sent a test email by using the command ,and I received the
mail. Please see below mail.

echo "test 1" | mail -s "message" ravishankar.gundlapali at wipro.com