Add the tables -- SELECT db_getconn('master_test')

akp geek akpgeek at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 20:27:07 CEST 2009

Hi -

           I am getting the following error when I am run the command

 bucardo_ctl add all tables -t pgbench* -T *history --herd=alpha --verbose

DBD::Pg::db selectall_arrayref failed: ERROR:  function db_getconn(unknown)
does not exist
LINE 1: SELECT db_getconn('master_test')
               ^
HINT:  No function matches the given name and argument types. You might need
to add explicit type casts. at ./bucardo_ctl line 3487.

Please help

Regards