plugin for AIX6

Jim Avery jim at jimavery.me.uk
Mon Sep 28 13:12:13 CEST 2009

> i wont to monitor a server AIX
> with nagios, but i have a probleme to complil them. Can you give me please the binaire plugin for AIX if any one have already compliled them??

Kyle O'Donnell kindly compiled nsca, nrpe and plugins for AIX 6.1
recently and made them available on monitoring exchange.

This is what he posted to this email list:

[quote]
I've compiled the binaries and uploaded to the
nagios^H^H^H^H^H^Hmonitoringexchange:

http://www.monitoringexchange.org/cgi-bin/page.cgi?g=Detailed%2F3192.html;d=1

Compiled binaries for AIX 6.1

NRPE 2.12
./configure --prefix=/opt/nagios --enable-command-args --without-ssl

NSCA 2.7.2
./configure --prefix=/opt/nagios --without-mcrypt

check_logfiles 3.0:
./configure --prefix=/opt/nagios --with-seekfiles-dir=/var/tmp
--with-protocols-dir=/var/tmp

nagios-plugins-trunk-200909021200
./configure --prefix=/opt/nagios --enable-perl-modules
--with-ps-command="/usr/sysv/bin/ps -eo 's uid pid ppid vsz rss pcpu
etime comm args'" --with-ps-format="%s %d %d %d %d %d %f %s %s %n"
--with-ps-cols=10
--with-ps-varlist="procstat,&procuid,&procpid,&procppid,&procvsz,&procrss,&procpcpu,procetime,procprog,&pos"

ENJOY!
[/quote]