Nagios Clustering for failover using drdb?

Greg Pangrazio pangrazi at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 15:10:56 CEST 2009

I found Pro Nagios 2.0 b James Turnbull to have a very good set of
instructions and different scenarios for monitoring.  I am currently
using 2 active systems reporting to a single non-redundant "master"
that does all of the alerting.  I know this is not fully redundant,
but it is all i need in my environment.  The book walks through
several different methods and the pros and cons to each.

I do not use drdb so i cannot comment on that.

Greg Pangrazio
pangrazi at gmail.com